Act now to ensure your business is not caught out by AIFMD
AIFMD will be transposed by EU Member States on the 22nd July 2013. If you are an existing fund manager, you have 12 months from this date to get your house in order.
Please click here for our guide to determining whether AIFMD applies to your business or your future business.
IF YOU’RE WORKING WITHIN THE SCOPE OF AIFMD, YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLY
We can tell you what you need to do
- reorganise existing business to comply with AIFMD standards and guide you on the on-going future AIFMD obligations
- analyse your business to identify which entity is the AIFM and assess whether there is scope to design an AIFMD compliant model
- continue to operate your business with peace of mind you are fully compliant
IF YOU’RE WORKING BOTH WITHIN THE SCOPE AND OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF AIFMD
We can help you split your operations to offer your network of investors an AIFMD and non AIFMD model
- widen your offering/products for investors
- efficiently manage two models for the benefit of your investors
IF YOU’RE NOT WORKING WITHIN THE SCOPE OF AIFMD
We can give you an alternative solution and put this in to effect by ensuring your operations are fully outside of the scope of AIFMD
- avoid falling within AIFMD and breaching applicable rules
- efficiently run and manage a non-AIFMD model
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please contact us if you need help determining whether AIFMD applies to your business. We can help analyse your operations and implement requisite changes for AIFMD compliance.
We can also assist with any requisite applications to the FCA for authorisation as an AIFM and/or vary your permissions to include management of an AIF.